Arctic Blast Hyperthermic Coolant is for hot pets left in cars or in a hot environment. A pet left in a hot area can over heat very quickly and even expire. Act quickly by simply pouring the coolant over the animal - it uses evaporative cooling/heat transfer effect. Ice or very cold water cannot be used as it can create shock which may over tax the animal and death can result.
NEVER LEAVE YOUR DOG ALONE IN THE CAR
IT CAN KILL THEM!
- Never leave your dog in the car, even if it feels cool outside
- Remember Dogs cannot cool down as effectively as humans
- Parking in the shade or leaving a window open does not make it safe
- If you need to travel by car with your dog, avoid the heat of the day
- Consider using a car sunblind, such as those used for children, to provide shade
- Makes sure you keep ready supply of water available and make regular stops
Arctic Blast Hyperthermic Coolant reduces shock effect
and still works rapidly to reduce temperature safely
Keep your dog happy and healthy in the heat
As carried by SPCA personnel in their vehicles